The Cowboy’s Spring Romance
One lonesome cowboy needs a few lessons in romance…
Return to the sweet western world of the Grass Valley cowboys!
Trent Thompson doesn’t have many secrets, except for the torch he’s carried for the new schoolteacher since she moved to Grass Valley more than three years ago. Instead of asking her out, he’s dated every single female in a thirty-mile radius, giving her the impression he holds no interest in knowing her.
Lindsay Pierce moved to Grass Valley to teach and quickly fell in love with the small community as well as the delightful people who live there. Everyone welcomes her warmly except for one obnoxious cowboy who goes out of his way to ignore her.
Will Trent be able to maintain the pretense when he has to babysit his niece, who happens to be in Lindsay’s class?
Romance is in the air as spring fever hits the Triple T Ranch!
Read all the books in the series!
* The Cowboy’s Christmas Plan – Trey Thompson just wanted a housekeeper and cook. He never planned on falling in love with Cadence Greer. She takes the job, right along with his heart.
* The Cowboy’s Spring Romance – Trent Thompson is confident, laid-back, and easy going except when he’s around Lindsay Pierce. He’s definitely met his match in the lovely school teacher.
* The Cowboy’s Summer Love – Travis Thompson has loved Tess Morgan as long as he can remember. When they both return home to Grass Valley, the pull of attraction to one another is so strong it’s about to throw them off kilter.
* The Cowboy’s Autumn Fall – Brice Morgan thinks love at first sight is for idiots, at least until he meets Bailey Bishop and falls head over heels for the serious, career-minded girl.
* The Cowboy’s New Heart – Denni Thompson emphatically declares herself too old to love again. Then she meets hunky Hart Hammond and decides to give love a second chance.
* The Cowboy’s Last Goodbye – Since he assumes the plague would be more pleasurable to experience than the state of wedding bliss, Ben Morgan is more determined than ever to remain single. Right up until Harper Hayes steals his heart.
Discover Romance Books You’ll Love!
We’ll send you daily email alerts for free and bargain deals on the best romance books available.