Felix and the Prince
Things I expect to find at Gadleigh Castle:
– Rare stained glass, the subject of my dissertation.
– Peace and quiet, to finish said dissertation.
– An escape from the paparazzi swarming around my starlet mother’s latest blockbuster release.
Things I don’t expect to find:
– A hidden door leading to a secret room.
– The most gorgeous man I’ve ever set eyes on.
Things I know are expected of me in life:
– One day soon I will become the King of Liorland.
– I will marry a nice woman who will become queen.
– I will provide heirs to my family’s monarchy.
Reasons that might be difficult
– I’m gay.
– I’m falling in love with Felix Wilde.
– He has no idea I’m royal.
While it can definitely be read on its own, Felix and the Prince is the second novel in the new Forever Wilde series about the huge Wilde family from Hobie, Texas, whose patriarchs aren’t above a little meddling if that’s what it takes to help their grandkids find true love. Beware: nekkid man parts touch. Let’s just say, Felix gets royally screwed in the very best way.
Discover Romance Books You’ll Love!
We’ll send you daily email alerts for free and bargain deals on the best romance books available.