- **NEW** Your book posted to the Popular Book Deals on our homepage.
- Your book sent out on our daily newsletter & listed above all standard book promotions.
- Your book posted to our daily deals section for 1-2 days (see here)
- Sent to Deluxe Romance and Crave Books
- Your book posted to our Facebook page.
- Your book posted to our Twitter page and Tweeted once a day for 4 days!
- Your book posted to our Pinterest page.
- Your book posted to our Mix page.
- Include audio book links (Audible & iTunes)
- Include author image, bio, website, social links, etc
- Include Kindle Unlimited tag to alert readers who are members
- Available Upgrades: Additional Facebook readers, top of the newsletter, daily deals sidebar and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Your Satisfaction Guarantee?
If for some reason you don't get any click throughs or purchases of your book, we'll re-run it for free at a later day. This applies to the same book only and not another book in the library or series. If a book is run multiple times without any click throughs or sales a refund will be considered.
How Often Can I Promote My Book?
As an author of publisher you can submit as many books as you would like each month. We only ask that you do not submit the same title more than once per 30 days.
Do You Accept Landing Pages?
Yes...Absolutely! We all books that are using landing pages as part of your promotions. If you use the landing page link on say the Amazon US link field we just ask that you make your book easily accessible to the reader. Using a site like ClickFunnels can help with this.
Do You Accept Pre-Order Books?
Yes, we would be happy to promote your pre-order book!
Do You Only Accept Free And Bargain Book Deals?
No. We accept all books at any price. However, please keep in mind that free and bargain books tend to do better. Your book cover and description really help at higher price points.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Your Book Promotional Service?
Our service helps you increase your book sales. In addition to generating more sales you will most likely get reviews from those sales and create a new fan. These fans might even like your Amazon author page, if they do, Amazon will send them updates on you and your books. Lastly, you can grow your email list by driving readers to your opt-in lists. If you need help setting up opt-in lists just contact Chelsea and she can help.
Have a question? Contact us here and we'll be happy to help you out.